Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tech Tac Toe tool (Blabber)

Blabberize

Blabberize is a tool that allows a person to speak through pictures. It is a cool tool for students to manipulate pictures to say anything they want to say. In the classroom, blabberize can be used to do different things such as to give book report, create biography, introduce themselves at the beginning of school, etc. Teachers can also use it give directions to tasks and assignments. To create blabber, you go to: http://blabberize.com/make   upload an image and follow the directions on the screen.


Sample lesson:
http://blabberize.com/view/id/1095536
The above website displays a blabber that I created to help my daughter participate in a natural conservation performance at her school. In this blabber, my daughter through singing demonstrated ways to conserve water, trees, air, and soil.
I found blabber an interesting tool get students, especially the shy ones to talk and participate in a group or to perform tasks of any kind. When my daughter was presented with the natural resource task, she told me, " Mommy I can't sing in front of everybody because I'm shy," and she decided not to present. However, with my introduction of blabber, she became excited to participate in the school's performance.


Experience:
Creating this blabber was difficult than my other tools. The most difficult part for me was placing the mouth to move the correct way. But after series of try it came up right.  Please enjoy the beautiful art of a 2nd grader.    Tech Tac Toe tool (Blabber)

No comments:

Post a Comment